It's December. Time to start making fun Christmas foods with your family. I thought I would start with reindeer snacks (Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer). ;) This is a fun recipe that your kids can be involved in.
* 1 graham cracker
* 1/2 tsp. peanut butter (If you have a peanut allergy then nutella would work.)
* 1 cinnamon red hot: (I like m&m's better so I used a red m&m)
* 2 miniature pretzels
* 2 raisins (I used candy eyes. : You can get them in the baking aisle at walmart.)
1. Place graham cracker on plate. (Make sure you break it in half to make a square first.)
2. Spread the peanut butter or nutella across the graham cracker with a spoon. (This is used for "glue" to hold the pieces in place.
3. Place the mini pretzels on the cracker. (These are the antlers.)
4. Attach two raisins for eyes or use candy eyes like I did.
5. Put a red hot or red m&m in the place of the nose.
I hope you enjoyed my first Christmas recipe of the season. If you make your own please take a picture and share them in the comments. I would love to see them! I will make a slideshow of any pictures we get. I will be adding mine later.