6 small boneless, skinless chicken breast (1-1/2 lb.)
2 Egg whites lightly beaten (I always use the whole egg)
1 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
3 cups spaghetti sauce, divided
1-1/2 cups Kraft 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Teaspoon Dried oregano leaves (If you like)
6 oz. Spaghetti, cooked, drained
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Have a 13x9-inch greased pan nearby
2. Dip chicken in egg whites, then into bread crumbs, turning to evenly coat both sides of each breast. Place chicken in pan.
3. Bake 20 to 25mins or until chicken is cooked with an internal temp. of 165F
4. While your chicken is cooking, make spaghetti noodles according to the instructions on the package. When noodles are finished, cover and set aside.
5. When chicken is finished, top with 2 cups sauce, cheeses, and oregano.
Bake a additional 5 mins or until mozzarella is melted.
6. Heat remaining sauce, toss in spaghetti; place on plate. Top with chicken.
*Serve with a side salad tossed with your favorite Kraft dressing
*Broccoli is another great side dish you can add to this entree
*You can also, never go wrong with garlic bread